remot3.it lets you upload and execute shell scripts (bash) across one or multiple devices.
Here's how to do it for Raspberry Pi:
1. download the sample Raspberry Pi bash script from github at this link
IMPORTANT: to download the sample script "pi_demo_script.sh" from github you must right-click on the "Raw" button at github and select "Save link as" to download and save it to your local machine.
2. login to your remot3.it account at https://remot3.it/app
3. on the left NAV click "Storage" -> "Upload" -> select radio button "Executable script or program" -> Choose File -> Upload . Make sure you click the radio button as shown below and labeled "2".
4. Now to run your script:
- select the rows of devices you want to execute your script.
- then click on the "Actions" drop down box and select "Execute Script"
- select your script by name from the storage area. In this case "pi_demo_script.sh"
- then click Submit and watch your script execute and update the Status columns in the remot3.it portal. See video above. Note that for a large number of devices, live update of status columns is suppressed. Check the job status and when it is done, you can refresh the "Manage Devices" view to see the results.